USED AND LOVED BY TEAM TACTICALORIES
Maxxx elevates the BBQ briquet to a bigger, better fuel. Maxxx briquets contain no fillers, chemicals, or toxic mystery ingredients that produce bitter smoke and mountains of ash. So what is in them? The same incredibly dense hardwood we use to make our lump charcoal – plus a pinch of plant-derived starch (that is it – Yes, really). We compress it into the biggest pillow briq on the market for the longest burn time on the market!
- 100% natural ingredients: pure quebracho hardwood & a pinch of vegetable starch
- NO chemicals or toxic ingredients – borax, nitrates etc – 2x the size of typical briquets for maximum performance
- Taste-enhancing aroma & flavor – incredibly long, hot burn
- No acrid, unpleasant smoke or harsh chemical odor
- Extremely low ash production
- Won’t spark, pop, or snap
Jealous Devil recommends lighting a few starter cubes/bales (hey, junk mail works too!) under a charcoal chimney, or using an active torch such as a looflighter or MAP torch. Depending on lighting conditions, your charcoal should come to temperature and be ready for cooking within 10-20 minutes. We do not condone the use of lighter fluid. It’s cheating. And also gross.