Bad Hombre Taco Mix
When prepping tacos, I prefer to mix the seasoning into water to spread and add a better consistency to the coverage.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 (2 taco) servings
You Will Need:
- 1-2 TBSP Tacticalories Bad Hombre Taco Seasoning (Mild or Fire)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, venison, elk, or turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Assorted Toppings: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Souls of your Enemies, Shredded Cheese, Salsa or Sour Cream.
1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
2. Stir seasoning mix into glass of water. Continue to stir while pouring over meat.
* Note - We do not use fillers in our seasonings so the seasonings may not completely suspend in the water.
3. Bring meat mix to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.