These DEVILS EGGS are absolutely mind-blowing. I cannot stress enough... the flavor on these things and the fun you'll have serving them -- SECOND TO NONE. They're hot but not TOO hot to bring to the party. They're interesting and tasty AF... Trust us - if you dare. 🔥
- Hard Boil Eggs. I prefer to boil 1 Part water and 1 part White Vinegar and place the eggs in for 12 minutes. Remove and put into an ice bath
- Take the liquid from the Beet container and pour it into a mason jar, add the Habanero mash to the Mason jar and mix.
- Place the peeled eggs into the jar making sure that the eggs are submerged and let sit for at least 2 hours in the fridge. The color will be much deeper if you let it set overnight
- Remove the eggs from the container and cut them in half. Set the Yolks aside in a bowl.
- Add Mayo, Smooth Moonshine Honey Mustard and 2 tablespoons of Howler Habanero Mash to the yolks and mix until it is creamy
- Dice up 3 Beets and add to the yolk mixture
- Spoon the Yolk mixture back onto the eggs
- Top with whatever you’d like….Sausage, Burnt ends, Hot Peppers