If you’re looking for a kick ass side for your BBQ cook today, toss this together and have a WILDLY tasty - coffee stout powered - baked bean side that will leave you scraping the pot for more. Easy to make and have ride out a cook with something like smoked ribs, chicken, brisket, or souls of your enemies.
- 64oz of Regular old Baked Beans
- 1/2 Bottle of Candy Apple Whiskey BBQ Hot AF
- Battle Grounds Fresh Espresso Seasoning Blend (to taste)
- 1 pound of Hot Pork Sausage
½ Can of your favorite Stout (we used one of our favorites from @logyardbrewing )
- Set the smoker to 250° (you might as well throw some ribs on the grill too)
- Brown the Sausage in a cast iron (do NOT drain the fat)
- Mix the Beans, Candy Apple Whiskey BBQ Hot AF, Stout and Battle Grounds Seasoning in the cast iron dutch oven with the cooked sausage
- Let it smoke uncovered, mixing occasionally for 2.5-3 hours and serve.