O, that smell. Surrounded by nothing but crisp mountain air. Fit for a king.
Pure silence broken only by the crack of the fire and the sizzle of your fresh steak. Your mouth is watering as you add another dash of your trusted Carving House Blend by Tacticalories.
Meticulously chosen to blend both coarser and finer grind spices to consistently cover the full flavor spectrum.
Created specifically for carnivores. Perfect for burgers, steak, Elk, Moose, Venison, meatballs, sausage, turkey, freshwater fish and other meats. The Carving House Blend is also an amazing option for vegetables like peppers, onions, broccoli, or cauliflower.
Take what you know about that average steak seasoning, the stuff we've all grabbed in shame, and toss it in the garbage. Better yet, keep those stupid bottles - they make great target practice.
Most of the blends taste great on just about anything you put them on but here are a few of the top customer-preferred options.
NET WT. 5 OZ (142G)
Serving Size - 1/4 tsp (.84g) | Servings per Container - 167
Sodium - 85mg
Sugar - 90mg
Our own craft recipe blended with salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, sugar, paprika, Nori, cayenne & cloves.
1. All service received from Tacticalories was nothing short of outstanding. Communications were timely and thorough, shipping was reasonable and expedient.
2. Packaging of the seasonings was durable and sealed in quality containers which leave no concern for penetration of air or any outside elements.
3. Flavors are always up to the opinion of the person eating them but I personally loved them. Not only are they delicious but they are CREATIVE. Not only are they creative but they are versatile in the sense that you can do anything with them from meats to vegetables, to flavoring your condiments. You can grill with them, pan fry, or bake. I found them to always be in perfect balance. They flavor will be there but will not overwhelm the flavor of the food you put them on.
4. The selection of different flavors is very diverse. Picking a flavor to go with can be more difficult than choosing a flavor of ice cream. You will love them all.
5. They are fun. Seriously. The creativity and versatility of these seasonings will make cooking fun for you and entertain your guests.
No animals were hurt in the writing of this review.
Absolutely Impressed with my carving house and veggie dust!!! Will be buying more again
I’ve tried a few seasonings now and carving house has been the most universal for us. We use it on eggs and recently made burgers and love it!
One of my greatest struggles in recent memory is deciding whether CARVING HOUSE or ASSAULT & PEPPER is my favorite beef rub. I suppose there isn't a wrong choice. Carving House is simply a phenomenal rub and seasoning. I even used it on my breakfast sandwich this morning!