// EXTREMELY SHORT-RUN, SMALL-BATCH //
PEACE KEEPER Pumpkin Spice Seasoning will blast the taste of Fall at any food or drink. With so much as a pinch, you can transform your kitchen into the pumpkin patch!
First things first, PEACE KEEPER Pumpkin Spice seasoning is perfect for pumpkin pie... Now, I know a lot of you don't own bakeries, so try it on a few different dishes like:
- Sweet Potatoes / Yams
- Baked / Grilled / Cooked Squash (Butternut, Acorn)
- Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, onions, turnips, etc.
- Use for paleo/primal friendly baking like pumpkin pie cookies, bread, waffles, and pancakes - just use in place of cinnamon.
- Add to yogurt or ice cream for an amazing, better than store-bought treat.
- Add to protein/greens shakes to kick up the flavor without adding junk!
- Generally, 1/2 tsp does the trick to add "shoot you in the face" flavor.
- COFFEE!!! Add 1 tablespoon per pot of coffee for amazing, naturally flavored pumpkin spice flavor!
Use anywhere you would typically use cinnamon!
KEEP IN MIND -- This blend does not contain sugar or sweeteners intentionally. It's made to add the seasonal flavor to foods, not sweetness. Feel free to combine with stevia and heavy cream to make an amazing pumpkin spice latte flavor. We don't use fillers, so occasionally you'll find that the blend may not mix completely into the coffee. An immersion blender works perfectly for this.