CONSTANT FORWARD AGGRESSION
Week 1 — Day 3 "Shoulder Stability"
- Assault Athlete warm-up - 3x50 ft of the following... Side Step Lunges, Forward Jog, Backwards Jog, L Shuttle, R Shuttle, Bear Crawl
- Mobilize - Foam roll, light stretching, etc.
- Straight Bar/Axle Bar Overhead Strict Press - 5x5 @ 75%
- 15 min EMOM (Every Minute On Minute)
- Even Minutes: Heavy Kettlebell Clean x6
- Odd Minutes: Strict Pullup x6 (modify to ring row if needed)
- Bottoms Up Kettlebell Press - 3x20 per arm, light weight
- Band Reverse Fly - x100 reps
- Rolling Drills, Sand bag training, Punching bag, Jump Rope, etc. x 15 minutes
Assault Athlete Daily Programming
Daily programming for the most savage among us. Follow along using#AssaultAthlete on social!
Welcome to the program that will transform you from mediocre to straight savage. It's unconventional, but so are our goals. I've personally contracted the help of one of the most savage trainers in the game; Rob Saeva of No Coast Strength & Conditioning. His results speak for themselves and I want nothing but the best for this group.
After much discussion on the goals of the followers of this site, Rob has crafted a program that is all inclusive, challenging, and perfectly oriented for your goal of being the most prepared in the room.
Step it - It's Assault Athlete Training and it's FREE exclusively at Tacticalories.com.