Save your cash for guns and booze... make spin-dip at home!
- 1 pack of Tacticalories Drinkin' Dip
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup frozen chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz.)
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, ground
- Cook the spinach and artichoke hearts until hot, in microwave or on stove.
- Remove the cream cheese from its wrapper and place on a microwave safe plate. Heat until softened.
- Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Serve warm in a bread bowl or serve in a bowl with chips.