Let’s start Valentines Day off right with the most incredible appetizer ever… 🌹 Bacon Roses 🌹
- 1 pound of thick cut (should be about 1 dozen slices)
- Adirondack Smoke BBQ Seasoning
- Sweet Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Toothpicks (24 count)
BONUS POINTS for fake rose stems 🌹🌹
- Set grill to 400°F
- Lay down a strip of bacon and roll it tightly into the shape of a rose. Insert two toothpicks into a cross shape near the base to help the bacon hold shape.
Repeat for all slices.
- Place each rose on a wire rack on top of a disposable tin and season with Adirondack Smoke.
- Grill for 45 minutes
- Apply Sweet Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce and place back on the grill for 10 minutes