This is one of those recipes that leaves you wondering why you'd never done it like this the whole time... Using an ice cube tray, lining with bacon, and then stuffing with ground chicken and cheese set the tone for one of the tastiest little appetizers we've ever tossed in our mouths. Easy to make and FULL of flavor. Check out these Ice Tray BBQ Chicken Bacon Bites!
- Assemble Cowboy Candy - Recipe Coming Soon
- Set grill to 450 Degrees
- Mix Adirondack Smoke BBQ into Ground Chicken
- Cut cheese into ½ inch cubes
Grease ice tray and line two empty ice trays with bacon, overlapping each piece to cover the tray completely. Press it down into the ice tray grooves.
- Spoon ground chicken onto the bacon, halfway up and place a piece of cheese on it and cover with more ground chicken
- Fold the edges of the bacon on top of the ice tray.
- Flip the ice tray over onto a baking sheet and lift the ice cube tray off.
- Grill for 30 minutes
- Sauce with Pissed off Peach and grill for 15 more minutes
- Top each piece with a slice of cowboy candy and insert a toothpick
- Cut into individual pieces and serve.