I'm not going to lie... THIS recipe BLEW OUR MINDS. It's so easy to make and SO tasty! Trust me; I know it looks simple on paper but it packs some amazing Fall flavor.
- 1 brick of Cream Cheese
- Tacticalories Peace Keeper Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- Brown Sugar
- Ginger Snap cookies
- Preheat smoker to 250*F
- Remove cream cheese from wrapper.
- Coat all sides with Tacticalories Peace Keeper Pumpkin Spice Seasoning. Do not forget the sides and ends.
- VERY slightly wet your fingertips and then attempt to rub the brown sugar all over the brick. It will begin to crumble. Add brown sugar to all sides. As it continues to crumble, add extra to the top of the brick.
- Place in smoker on aluminum foil or in a pie pan.
- Smoke @ 250 for ~ 1 hour or until the brick begins to crack.
- Serve plated with Ginger Snap cookies!